How Google Webmaster Tools Beneficial For A Website?
How Search Console Beneficial For A Website?
Search console is a tool for monitoring the website performance. Google webmaster tool helps in maintaining site’s presence in Google search index. Google webmaster tool includes features like search appearance, search traffic, structured data, accelerated mobile pages etc. It is a free service of Google. This tool mainly used by SEO specialist, business owners, web developers, and many other marketing professionals.
Main Things You Need To Know About Google Search Console
- Adding a website: Put website’s URL to add a property box. Add a website in search console and verify it by which search console will show you all information of your site. You can add a website by another method of adding HTML tag if you have experience working with HTML code.
- Search Appearance: Search appearance shows how the website appears in the search results. It shows your structured data, data highlighter, HTML improvements, and accelerated mobile pages.
- Search Traffic: This feature of webmaster tool will give you information about links to your site, search analytics, internal links and mobile usability of your website.
- Crawl: This feature of search console find crawling errors of the website. Google detected these errors when crawling your site over the past 90 days. In this section you get information about crawl stats, robot.txt file, fetch as Google, sitemaps and URL parameters.
- Security Issues: This feature for giving you information about the security of your website. Any malware or any other issue occurs on your website. It will give you information about them. These are the main features of the search console which are helpful in the analysis of a website and very important as SEO point of view. It shows indexing activity, crawling insights, keywords you are targeting and how they are effective for search engine ranking, incoming links, and internal links.